Learn How to Spray Tan Courses - Small Group workshop. WITH $50 REBATE*
Learn How to Spray Tan Courses - Small Group workshop. WITH $50 REBATE
Become a celebrity spray tanner and learn the tips and tricks that 90% of salons don't know. We have trained over 600 spray tan technicians from Australia and Internationally. Come and learn everything you need to know!
Join us for a complete spray tanning training and receive:
- 50 plus page workshop technician manual
- The history of tanning
- Skin analysis and how spray tanning works
- Information on how to use, care and maintain your spray tanning equipment
- Visual demonstration on flawless application
- Interactive hands on experience for how to do a Flawless Application
- Industry tips and tricks – the things that will set you apart as an industry specialist
- Marketing advice on how to build your business
- Gorgeous full sized Certificate of completion
- $50 gift card to redeem on spray tanning kit (or equipment)* when spending over $250 in one transaction. Available for day of workshop only.
Need to know:
The workshop is split into 2 parts. The theory first, and then the practical application, followed by a quiz and issuing of certificates.
You have the choice as to whether you would like to practice an application on each other or whether you'd like to bring a model. As the groups are kept small, most girls are happy to spray each other, but this is a personal choice. As you are learning technique is it ideal to learn how to spray breasts and bums so wearing just underpants for the purpose of training is beneficial, however a bikini or underpants and a bra top also will suffice.
If being sprayed, it’s important that you are comfortable to provide the person spraying you the best opportunity to learn. Everyone attending is there to learn to tan, not to pass judgment on any imperfections. Please select the option if you choose to bring a model, or if you are happy to be sprayed.
IMPORTANT NOTE If you choose to bring a model, they will not be able to sit in on the theory part of the workshop, and must be available 1 hour after the workshop starts. Only paying students can sit in on the training.
What to bring:
- A fun can-do positive attitude
- Clothes that you are happy to wear after a spray tan
- Two dark towels that can be used for tanning – one bath/beach towel for standing on, and one face cloth which you will use during the application
- Any food or drink you'd like to consume during the workshop
- A pen
The important stuff:
Custom Tan will run the workshop with a minimum of 2 students. In the unlikely event that a workshop be rescheduled, Custom Tan reserves the right to push the workshop date back up without issuing of refunds.
The rescheduled workshop will be held on the same day of the week. If you are unable to make the rescheduled time, you have the option to upgrade to 1:1 training, or to discuss directly with us availability to undertake training at another time. Once you have booked Custom Tan will not issue a refund, but will happily permit a transfer to a different workshop, or different training option.
Please advise on checkout if you are bringing your own model or if you are happy to be spray and be spray tanned by another student.
Locations for workshops are:
Sydney - Northern Beaches (Frenchs Forest)
The complete summer schedule is available now for 2020 no other group dates will be added, only 1:1 workshops will be possible.
Each course runs for approximately 3.5 hours.
If these dates/times are not suitable, or if you have a group of 2 or more, you may like to upgrade to 1:1 training which can be arranged at a time to suit you anywhere in Australia or internationally at an additional cost.