Do you love all things beauty and tanning?
This junior role would suit a school/uni student who is reliable and can work regular Thursdays.
Custom Tan is a sunless tanning brand, with an online store and in house tanning room at our warehouse in Frenchs Forest.
We are seeking a well presented junior to help out in an all rounder capacity with the option of additional hours during holidays and weekends.
. This not a cruisy role, it is extremely fast paced, but a lot of fun.
You will be
- Well spoken and well presented
- Outgoing and vivacious
- Someone who prefers to run than walk
- Able to work well with minimal direction
- Prepare to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Duties and responsibilities
- Packing and fulfilling orders
- Making up sample bottles
- Folding boxes
- Labeling product
- General cleaning of warehouse and tanning room and equipment
- Washing up
- Cleaning of en suite adjacent to tanning room
Please don't apply if you are:
- someone who has no interest in being bronzed
- someone who can't complete a shift without looking at their phone
- someone unreliable
- someone who can't work
- scruffy in your appearance and/or attitude
The position is currently for Thursdays after school ideally between 3 and 4pm up to 7pm or later. There is also the opportunity for additional work during school holidays and Saturday mornings in November and December.
A desire to learn tanning is welcome, and we'd love to be able to train you up to do spray tans if you liked.
Uniform will be black shorts or pants and runners/flat shoes and a Custom Tan issued black tank top.
If you are interested, please send a maximum of 1 page to firstname.lastname@example.org , outlining relevant skills and experience.
Please note, no experience is necessary. We welcome new starters. I'm a firm believer that you can teach skill - but you can not teach attitude.